We used this handout in a recent session as a blueprint for a facility in which something valuable was held. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to enter so let your players use their imagination.
Click to download
- Main shafts denotes accessability from a higher/lower floor within the complex.
- The epoxy walls can be broken down by explosives but this will of course make some noise.
- The motion sensors have a 5m range and trigger a complex-wide alarm if set off.
- The poison gas charges were meant to be discharged manually from security control.
- Emergency Exits can only be activated from inside and only in case of fire alarm.
This was how we used it in our session. Please feel free to get creative.